All players to report 30 minutes prior to the tee off time.
- Support your sponsor when possible.
- Show your appreciation by waiting for the presentation.
- A Junior Member is classified as a Junior up to the age of 21 years.
- It is the responsibility of each member to check their handicap and make any necessary change prior to commencing play.
- Cards handed in incorrectly completed, e.g. wrong score or handicap, not signed by player and marker, etc., will be disqualified.
- New Members without a handicap will need to hand in 5 cards, signed and witnessed, in order to obtain an official handicap.
- To maintain an official handicap a minimum of 5 cards per year played in a recognised competition must be submitted.
- Green Fees for tournament sponsor and one (1) guest will be complimentary from SAIGC.
- A sponsor is entitled to win their own trophy.
- All sponsors may display a banner on the day upon obtaining approval from the golf club management.
- Bookings are opened one month prior to the tournament or the day following the previous tournament, whichever comes first, and close seven days prior to the tournament. Bookings should be made as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
- Late bookings may be placed at the end of the field.
- Non-cancellations will be required to pay tournament fees.
- Any dispute at any tournament is to be brought to the attention of the Match Committee on the day, whose decision shall be final and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
- Members playing guests and Members own groupings will be allowed only on designated tournaments.
All SAIGC Junior Members participating in SAIGC tournaments on Sundays, with the exception of interstate tournaments, will be able to participate at no charge to the Junior Member.
A Canadian Foursome is a match in which each side consists of 2 players.
Each player hits off from every tee. The best ball is chosen as the ball in play. Players then hit alternative shots with that ball until the hole is completed.
Members are encouraged to nominate their own partner for this competition.